Firestick is the outstanding media streaming and offers a great deal of best highlights installing MX Player on Firestick you can play almost all the video on your Smart TV. You can drag the subtitle for watching movies or any TV shows.
In this article, we will be guiding you How to download and install MX player on Firestick.
The following are the steps so follow carefully.
Install MX Player on Fire TV Stick
- First, you need to connect all the cables HDMI and charger of Amazon Firestick and then you can open Firestick now by using your Firestick Remote, go to the option and select settings.
- Now you will see My Fire TV on the Settings option. Before it used to be known as device now it has been changed due to the recent update.
- Then you need to select the Developer Options.
- And after that, you need to enable Unknown Sources.
- Now you have to select on turn on.
- From the press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and then search for the downloader. To download MX Player you have to install Downloader on your Firestick.
- To install downloader you need to select button of the download on Firestick.
- In the Amazon App store, you will not find the Downloader App. It has been removed so following are the steps.
- As you can see this link – http://bit.ly/MXP1923 type it to download link and click on the go button.
- Now you will be able to see the MX Player download link click on the download button.
- It will take some time to wait for some time.
- When it will get download then select install.
- MX Player might take quite a long to get install so wait till then.
- By now it will get install so you can now open MX Player from my apps.
Install MX Player On Firestick Using ES Explorer
- Go to the Settings on your Fire TV and the system and from there Developer option.
- You will see this Allow apps from Unknown Sources so turn it on.
- And now again from the main menu of Amazon Fire Stick go to Search.
- Then type ‘ES Explorer’.
- To download and install click on the ES Explorer app icon.
- Now you can launch the ES Explorer app.
- Now go to the Tools and then Download Manager from the ES Explore menu.
- And from the bottom menu, you need to click on + New’.
- https://bit.ly/2NjcTa2 type this to set the path and then ok.
- You need to set the name for input as MX Player.
- Now you can select to Download Now. Now the installation of MX Player APK file will now start to download.
- As soon as the download will finish you have to click on ‘Open file’ to install in firestick.
- Now you can go back to the home screen of your Firesticks.
- And then launch the MX Player on your FireStick
- So now you can enjoy with MX Player.
I hope this article will help you install MX Player on Firestick/Firetv. Follow these simple and easy steps. Please leave your comments below if you have any queries or facing any difficulty while installing the app. Do share the article with friends and family. Thank you!