Firestick is really good for streaming media that lets user access more than thousands of movies and TV shows and this is the reason it uses a huge amount of power and ends up drains batteries rapidly. If you are encountering issues with your remote, first observe changing the batteries and after changing it too it doesn’t work you likely need to fix the remote.
Features of Amazon Fire Stick
- The Amazon Fire Stick offers all the prime content to the users with the goal that they can watch 1000s of films, TV episodes, sports, news, music, and games. One can choose from Bollywood or Hollywood latest movies by associating with Prime, Hotstar, YouTube, and Gaana etc.
- It will be easy to use for the user, as it comes pre-registered so there will be no need for registration. Users just need to have a prime subscription and then the user needs to connect to TV with wifi.
- The amazing feature of Firestick is that one can use the PIN to restrict some of the content to access by kids and you can even track the data usage.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick offers the voice search remote.
This article will guide you to pair firestick remote. We have two different ways to fix this issue since numerous people want to know about the alternatives as well. The following are the steps to guide you to pair firestick remote.
To Pair Firestick Remote
- You need to unplug the firestick first and plug it back to your device.
- Now you need to press then hold down the home button on your remote around 20 seconds from the home screen.
- After this, you will see a prompt message the paring has completed in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In case you won’t get the message then you need to repeat step number 2.
- Until and unless your remote will not be paired you have to keep on repeating the process. It may have to attempt at least 10 times.
Alternative To Pair Firestick Remote
The above steps will be for paring the original Amazon firestick TV remote it works really nicely however you’re searching for the other option for your remote to your device the following are the steps.
- If you’re using the Bluetooth remote then you have to make sure that the Bluetooth option is on.
- After the first step then you need to go to Settings and then click Controllers & Bluetooth Devices.
- Now you need to click on the other Bluetooth devices.
- Then click on the Add Bluetooth devices.
- Now it will scan to look for compatible remote when it gets then your remote will ready to use.
- Since the Amazon firestick remote doesn’t come along with keyboard so the many Fire TV users pair alternate remotes for easier use.
Firestick streaming media gives users to access a great many movies, TV shows, apps, and games by streaming media device that connects to an HDTV. I believe that this article will be helpful for you. Please share it with your friends and family. Thank you!
- Install Kodi on Firestick and Fire TV
- Download and Install TuTu App
- Install and Use TweakBox on iPhone/iPad without Jailbreak
- 5 Best Free VPN for Firestick
- Install Kodi on Windows PC