IPTV M3U Playlist URL input is among the best things of Kodi IPTV, though often ignored. M3U playlists can be revolutionized upon how we watch TV by using an easy URL.
Online streaming video services can be recently replaced by traditional cable and satellite TV means of communication networks. You might have listened to the wonders of Internet Protocol TV (IPTV) which are used by cord-cutters these past few years.
- 1 How to Setup the Kodi M3U Playlist URL Quick Guide
- 1.1 How can you access the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client Setting
- 1.2 Adding Kodi to the IPTV PVR Plugin M3U Playlist URL
- 1.3 How can you Setup M3U Playlist URL on Kodi for Free
- 1.4 Process of M3U Playlist URL to the Kodi IPTV PVR
- 1.5 How to Setup M3U Playlist URL on Kodi for Access Free Live IPTV Channels, TV Shows, & Movies Without the Addons
- 1.6 How to Access Live Free IPTV Channels Safely
How to Setup the Kodi M3U Playlist URL Quick Guide
You’ll find a step by step demonstrated guide for setting up the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client for watching the free streaming channels farther down in the article. Kodi IPTV will be providing one of the best M3U playlist players that are available to watch live IPTV channels in November 2019.
How can you access the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client Setting
From the home screen of Kodi, select each of these items in the order. These will be giving you the ability to install IPTV free streaming channels.
- Number 1: Add-ons
- Number 2: My Add-ons
- Number 3: PVR Clients
- Number 4: PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Number 5: Configure
Adding Kodi to the IPTV PVR Plugin M3U Playlist URL
Now, you can input an M3U playlist URL. This will be adding all of its IPTV free channels into the Kodi.
- In General Settings, you need to click on the M3U Playlist URL.
- Type on the cCloud Atom 2018 M3U playlist and here you need to search the URL: http://ccld.io/atom.m3uthen press OK.
- Press OKand then click to save Kodi settings.
- Go back to the PVR IPTV Simple Client, and click on the Enable option.
- A dialog box will appear which will tell you how many IPTV channels can be added with this Kodi M3U playlist URL.
How can you Setup M3U Playlist URL on Kodi for Free
As the ultimate home activity centre software, Kodi is an excellent M3U player which you can use for watching IPTV channels.
The access will be found in Built-in Kodi IPTV PVR Plugin Settings
- Firstly you need to go to the Kodi’s home screen and then scroll down on the left-side toolbar to the Add-ons item and tap on it.
- After you have selected the Add-ons, on the other screen there will appear various tools. Now tap on My Add-ons.
- Then, choose the PVR Clients inside My add-ons.
- Once you’ve chosen the PVR Clients, scroll to and select the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Next, you need to click on the Configure menu item which is found at the bottom of the list.
Process of M3U Playlist URL to the Kodi IPTV PVR
- In the plugin’s of the General Settings, you need to click on the M3U Playlist URL.
- Type in what you see here for all the Kodi IPTV free server channels that are accessible from the cCloud Atom file 2018 M3U playlist.
- Type the URL: http://ccld.io/atom.m3uand then press OK.
- After finishing the above step, you’ll be back on the preceding screen. Carry on by clicking OK once more to put away these settings in Kodi.
- This should leave you back at the PVR IPTV Simple Client window again. Click the Enable button that will be appearing on the menu at the bottom of the windows.
- After you have clicked on Enable, note that the dialog will tell you how many channels were on the list in the file at the M3U playlist URL you added to Kodi.
How to Setup M3U Playlist URL on Kodi for Access Free Live IPTV Channels, TV Shows, & Movies Without the Addons
- Go back to the Kodi home screen from the Firestick remote back button and tap on the TV item in the left menu.
- There is a number of live IPTV channels that display for you to select from and watch.
- Ensure that you are using an encrypted VPN to protect your privacy.
- Select anything you’d like to watch and enjoy!!!
How to Access Live Free IPTV Channels Safely
After you install M3U playlist URL actively giving a list of IPTV channels in Kodi and your Surfshark VPN app active, you can watch nearly any free movie or TV show without worry.
- Use the Firestick remote back button for returning back to the Kodi home screen.
- Click the TV menu item for seeing your new list of live IPTV channels.
- Ensure that you activate your Surfshark VPN app to remain anonymous.
- Select a free TV show or movie channel for watching online and enjoy!!!